• bannerfoto-01
  • cuero_88 copia
  • bannerilus-01
  • bannermoda-01
  • bannerproducto-01
  • banner.animacion-01
/Access and admission, EU students

Access and admission, EU students


Access and admission 

General admission

Higher education studies in Design

All the information to access Higher education studies in Design, link: Degree in Fashion Design (calls, tests, timetable, deadlines, marks…) can be found at our tab “Acceso y admisión – Enseñanzas Artísticas Superiores de Diseño” in the following links: ConvocatoriaPruebasTablón de anuncios.

Vocational Education Training studies in Art and Design

All the information to access Vocational Education Training studies in Art and Design, Links: SVTC Clothing Model-MakingSVTC Applied Arts to WoodSVTC Fired Enamel on MetalsVTC Gilding and PolychromeVTC Artistic Cabinet-MakingVTC Leather Accessories Craftwork, (calls, tests, timetable, deadlines, marks…) can be found at our tab “Acceso y admisión – Enseñanzas Artísticas Profesionales” in the following links: ConvocatoriaTablón de anuncios.

Upper Secondary Art studies

All the information to access Upper Secondary Art studies, link: Upper Secondary Art Stud (regulation, deadlines,…) can be found at our tab “Acceso y admisión – Bachillerato Artístico” in the following link: Bachillerato, modalidad Artes.

Enrolling at EASD

If you want to study at our institution, which offers non compulsory studies, you need to take the following steps:

  1. Collect all the academic documents you own from your home country, and if they are not in Spanish, you must obtain a sworn translation, at least, from your marks and the official qualification related to them.
  2. Submit these documents to the Government Sub-delegation Office of the Province of Burgos. To do so, you will probably have to do it personally there.
    Address: Calle de Vitoria, 34, 09004 Burgos
    Telephone: (+ 34) 947 76 90 00
  3. Once the documents are submitted, you must apply for a request so you can be enrolled at EASD Burgos (you must prove that you are in possession of the required qualification to access the studies you are interested in). This request will be presented to ask for an accreditation certificate.
  4. The Government Sub-delegation Office will issue a provisional schooling certificate until the accreditation certificate arrives. With this provisional schooling certificate, the enrolment at the EASD will be possible and you will be able to sit for the tests or exams to access the studies in case they are needed (Vocational Training Cycles and Degree in Fashion design). In case you pass these tests, you will be able to study provisionally until the accreditation certificate arrives.
  5. The Government Sub-delegation Office will send the request along with the documents to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport (MECD), via the Regional Education Office of Castilla y León. If all the requirements are met, the accreditation certificate will be issued and it will be sent to your personal address. You must present a certified copy of it to the EASD as soon as possible. The answer can take up to six months.
  6. If an answer is not received from the MECD or the answer given is negative, the enrolment to the EASD made with the provisional education referral, will be considered void. The principal of the EASD will only be able to recognize the length of time you have been at EASD based on the provisional schooling certificate, but all exams and projects undertaken during that window frame will be equally void.

EU students

If you are from a European Union member state (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden or United Kingdom,) or Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland, you are entitled to free movement and residence in Spain.

However, all EU citizens residing in Spain for a period exceeding three months must apply for registration in the Central Registry of Foreigners. This registration leads to a certificate of registration being issued and includes a NIE number.

You must apply for this document directly at the police station:

A) Burgos residents at the Police Station located in: Av. Castilla Leon Nº3 , Burgos, Teléfono: 947282345, by appointment, arranged on the website https://sede.administracionespublicas.gob.es/procedimientos/index/categoria/34  (Cita previa extranjería\Acceder al procedimiento\Burgos\Certificado UE\Entrar).

B) Foreign citizens residing in towns other than Burgos, should apply in person to the Police Station of your city, without prior appointment.

Which documents are needed?

  1. Application form
  2. Passport or identity card (original and copy)
  3. Registration at UPF (original and copy)
  4. European Health Insurance Card or private insurance policy (original and copy).
  5. Statement of Financial Resources that students have sufficient economic funds during their stay in Spain (example). Participation in study exchange programs of the European Union is accreditation enough to justify economic funds.

For further information, please check the Ministry of Interior’s website.

© 2024 EASD Burgos | Aviso legal | easdburgos.es | Acceso |