Length: 2 years (2000 hours– 120 ects).
Timetable: morning shift, from 08:30 to 15:15.
Starting date: september.
Ending date: june.
Type of teaching: face-to-face.
Certificate: Diploma of higher education in plastic arts and design in Potografhy.
Level of the certificate (national or international):
– National: Non-university higher education.
– International: Level 5b of the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED5b). Level 5 of the European Qualifications Framework (EQF5).
The holder has acquired General Skills relating to:
Creating animation projects, whether one’s own or assignments from companies, institutions or other professionals. Planning the production of an animation project by defining its expressive, functional and technical aspects. Evaluating and making it possible to develop the work in a team. Organising and carrying out the different phases of the project and the corresponding quality controls in order to ensure that it expresses in the best possible way the communicative objectives of the project.
Total amount of hours & credits
Practical training in companies, studios or workshops
|Fundamentals of visual representation and expression||2||64||4|
|The theory of image||2||64||4|
|The history of photography||2||64||4|
|Audiovisual language and technology||3||96||6|
|Training and career guidance||2||64||4|
|Foreign language (english)||2||64||4|
|MODULES||24 WEEKS||8 WEEKS||HOURS||ECTS|
|Fundamentals of visual representation and expression||2||48||3|
|The history of photography||2||48||3|
|Audiovisual language and technology||4||96||6|
|Training and career guidance||2||48||3|
|Foreign language (english)||2||48||3|
The School has international mobility projects for both teaching staff and students under Erasmus+.
You will find all the information about the EASD Burgos international mobility at: international.easdburgos.es
Legal basis. Rules and regulations on which the Diploma is based:
- Royal Decree 1427/2012, of 11 October, which creates the professional artistic family of Graphic and Audiovisual Communication, establishes the Diploma of Higher Education in Plastic Arts and Design in Animation which belongs to this professional artistic family and approves the corresponding minimum education requirements.
Explanatory note: This document is intended as supplementary information to the Diploma in question, but on its own it does not have any legal validity.
Higher Education in Plastic Arts and Design in Animation:
- English: External link, opens in a new window
- Spanish: External link, opens in a new window